Actually we received the signature on Wednesday! As of Wednesday we were waiting to be assigned to a judge so we can receive a court date. We are ecstatic to be moving forward again!!!
I apologize for the delay in blogging, but the stomach flu has taken over our house.
Wednesday, at work, I received the exciting email that we had a signature. I was so excited I screamed. Yes, screamed. I had a student in front of me, and screamed. I apologized, helped the student, and then called my husband to tell him the great news!
I am so, so excited to finally be done waiting on the MOJ signature. I like progress.
Well when I came home Wednesday I was feeling really tired, so I decided to lay down and rest until Bobby got home. When I woke up, I still wasn't feeling right, so I made dinner and then went to bed early. I woke up on Thursday and that is when the stomach bug fully kicked in. I'll share you the gory details...but I have since infected my husband. My co-workers are also sick with it. :(
I am finally starting to feel human again. whoo-hoo!
But we got a signature! I can't wait to Skype with our Princess on Monday to tell her director that we finally got a signature!!!! The pictures above are from our Skype date last week! I miss this girl! I can't wait to see her and our Prince again!!!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Love,
Lura
I apologize for the delay in blogging, but the stomach flu has taken over our house.
Wednesday, at work, I received the exciting email that we had a signature. I was so excited I screamed. Yes, screamed. I had a student in front of me, and screamed. I apologized, helped the student, and then called my husband to tell him the great news!
I am so, so excited to finally be done waiting on the MOJ signature. I like progress.
Well when I came home Wednesday I was feeling really tired, so I decided to lay down and rest until Bobby got home. When I woke up, I still wasn't feeling right, so I made dinner and then went to bed early. I woke up on Thursday and that is when the stomach bug fully kicked in. I'll share you the gory details...but I have since infected my husband. My co-workers are also sick with it. :(
I am finally starting to feel human again. whoo-hoo!
But we got a signature! I can't wait to Skype with our Princess on Monday to tell her director that we finally got a signature!!!! The pictures above are from our Skype date last week! I miss this girl! I can't wait to see her and our Prince again!!!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Love,
Lura






Hooooooraaayyyyy!
ReplyDelete