Please forgive me I have failed at keeping up with this blog, but I promise this week to go back and post updates to catch you up.
But for now...Merry Christmas from our house to yours.
George helped hang the lights on the tree...
Gergana helped hang the stockings.
Santa stopped by to spoil two awesome kiddos...
Santa's little helper had a ruff night...
Enjoying Christmas breakfast of cinnabons and banannas...
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Bobby, Lura, George, Gergana, Lucy and Desi Jepson
But for now...Merry Christmas from our house to yours.
George helped hang the lights on the tree...
Gergana helped hang the stockings.
Papa read them 'Twas the Night Before Christmas...
Santa stopped by to spoil two awesome kiddos...
Santa's little helper had a ruff night...
Enjoying Christmas breakfast of cinnabons and banannas...
Opening presents...
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Bobby, Lura, George, Gergana, Lucy and Desi Jepson
It looks like you all had so much fun! They are adorable and definitely got a little spoiled ;) Haha. Definitely deserved! I hope you guys have a happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteOh you don't know how happy my heart is looking at these pictures! I can't wait to read the updates.
ReplyDeleteIt is Great to see these! So happy for your family <3 Hope you have an amazing 2013!!
ReplyDeleteDid you make them eat breakfast before they could open thier presents??? lol Maybe thats a oatenting skill we can all kearn from, teaching self control lol
ReplyDeleteI love your stocking holder, we don't have a fireplace...
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get that?