I can't believe we've been married for 8 years. Eight years....
 |
| Our first dance |
Eight years ago today, I walked into a beautifully decorated room with my Dad and we glided down the aisle towards Bobby. When I close my eyes I can still see his smile. I wish I could warn myself of all of the trials and paths our lives were going to take. I'd give myself advice that hindsight has given me. I'd cherish the good times, hurdle over the rough, and enjoy the amazing moments a little more.
 |
| My Dad walking me down the aisle |
I can't believe it has been 8 years since that day. Looking back at the glimmer of the girl I was, thinking of the challenges that have changed me into the person I am today. I thought I was so wise, so mature. Oh, younger me - you were so naive, but at least you were happy.
 |
| Dad & Daughter Dance |
The thing that I cherish about our marriage the most is the way we can both bring us back to our happy. When one of us is struggling, the other person is able to pull them back to their happy. We've been pretty lucky so far that none of our struggles haven't been insurmountable. We've survived four military moves, lived in 8 houses, survived miscarriages, adoptions that fell through, deployments, tdys, medical issues, unexpected deaths in the family, and the crazy that is our current life.
 |
| Thanks to everyone for your love and support! |
And you know what, I wouldn't change a moment of it because it is the reason we are who we are today.
I can't believe it, 8 years! Here's to the next 80 babe! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment