Our Journey

June 19, 2015

Why my husband thinks I'm crazy

Our current playroom

I drive my husband absolutely nuts.  About once a month he comes home to find the playroom completely rearranged.  I like to move things around, I really think it helps to keep the kids engaged. 


I tear everything off the shelves, and use this monthly clean up to make sure all the toys work properly, have all their pieces and are clean


I also used what was built to be our pantry, to make a toy/craft closet.  I rotate the toys in the living room about every two weeks.  I also pull out new toys that get put away at the end of the day to add a little spice. 


I think our playroom rocks! We have a sensory ball area, a reading corner, a playhouse and kitchen and a shelf full of that weeks play toys.  We also put up a wall to show off the kids art that is easily interchangeable. Plus the closet makes it easy for me to find things to do on the fly when we need to find a new activity quickly.

What my husband thinks is crazy, I think helps to keep me sane.


No comments:

Post a Comment