Yesterday we dropped Papa off at work, he was driving. So I climbed out of the passenger seat walked around the car gave my husband a hug and a quick kiss and got in the front seat of our awesome van.
Gergana is in the backseat giggling and covering her mouth, acting coy. I turned around and looked at her, and she said, "Mama.... made off Papa?"
To which I quizzically replied, "what? I don't know what that means."
Gergana said more seriously, "Mama made off Papa?"
I sat in the drivers seat struggling to figure out what she was trying to say. Then she starts giggling again. I turned around, "Are you asking me if I just made out with your Papa?"
Hysterical laughing erupts from the back seat, "Mama made off with Papa!!!"
"Gergana, the correct phrase is 'make out.' And no, Mama kissed Papa goodbye because we are married and that is what married people do. Where did you hear that by the way?"
"Mama made off with Papa!!!" was whispered from the backseat and then George joined in on the giggling.
Oh man, I'm in trouble.
Gergana is in the backseat giggling and covering her mouth, acting coy. I turned around and looked at her, and she said, "Mama....
To which I quizzically replied, "what? I don't know what that means."
Gergana said more seriously, "Mama made off Papa?"
I sat in the drivers seat struggling to figure out what she was trying to say. Then she starts giggling again. I turned around, "Are you asking me if I just made out with your Papa?"
Hysterical laughing erupts from the back seat, "Mama made off with Papa!!!"
"Gergana, the correct phrase is 'make out.' And no, Mama kissed Papa goodbye because we are married and that is what married people do. Where did you hear that by the way?"
"Mama made off with Papa!!!" was whispered from the backseat and then George joined in on the giggling.
Oh man, I'm in trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment