Our Journey

June 10, 2015

Congrats to the Hubs!

I swear my husband is super human.  Somehow he puts up with me, excels at work, helps around the house, picks up where I leave off, and holds down the fort when family emergencies arise.  In February he had an infection in his leg that got so severe that he was hospitalized for five days during a horrible winter storm.  They didn't know how or why the infection was getting worse and there was talk of amputation.  Then, as quickly as it came and spread it decided to recede.  This was during the time he was studying for his test to make rank in the military.  Due to the storm, and hospitalization, his first exam was rescheduled.  Then a severe snow storm had his second exam rescheduled.  Then my Papa (grandfather) had a stroke and after a few days sadly passed away.  Eli and I hopped on the first plane and met my father and family in California to stand by my Papa in his last moments.  This was, hands-down, one of the hardest moments of my life.  My husband helped me keep it together, while being home with the G's.  He took them to school, appointments, and kept up with the house and work.  During this whirlwind, he also took his exam.  Well yesterday he learned that he is a super rock-star and nailed it!  My husband, my rock, will be one of the newest Technical Sergeants in the Air Force. I am so proud!!!

Just wanted to brag on an awesome man!

Love you babe!

p.s. He also built a faux computer for Eli so that he could "work" too.  I thought you could use some cuteness :)


No comments:

Post a Comment