We are down to one income, not a very large income at that - but we are making it. It is still a huge adjustment, since I've always worked at least one full-time job during our marriage. Right now we are saving up to take the kids to Disney, a penny at a time. I've had a few family and friends ask what I've been doing so I figured I'd just post about it here. You're welcome ;)
For the past two months I have been doing mystery shopping. I work for Trendsource, and end up getting free groceries or meals. They also have onsite inspections that pay a lot more, but I always have kids with me - so that doesn't work. I enjoy the feedback I am able to give to companies, and the free groceries and meals we get back in return - it's a win-win. Plus they pay by direct deposit twice a month. If you are interested in signing up with them, it was a pretty easy process. Just go to their website (https://www.trendsource.com/msi/Application.aspx) and apply, I was up and running withing 3 days. They do not have a referral plan, so I do not receive anything if you apply.
Another way I've been making a few bucks is by doing Inbox Dollars. It's a pretty easy program, and you can payout once you reach $30.00. I have earned $40 in just under two months. I do not spend a lot of time on the site daily (10-20 minutes if I do a survey), but it's pretty quick money. They have tons of surveys that payout between $0.10 and $6.50 (the highest I've seen) for a little bit of your time. You can also print coupons (the same coupons that come from coupons.com) and for everyone you use in the store you get $0.10 added to your Inbox Dollars account. The coupons is where I make the most money. You can also order through Groupon through your Inbox Dollars account and you'll get a percentage of your Groupon offer back in your Inbox Dollars account. Plus you can still use the coupon codes Groupon sends regularly to your email. They have other shopping links and such, but I haven't used those yet...maybe when the holidays get closer. If you want to sign up please use this link, I get a little money added to my account for the referral http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref20350008. If you have any questions, just ask!
We also still have an active Amazon link on the top right of our blog. If you are going to order through Amazon, please click through that link. Amazon will give up a small percentage of your order :) Don't worry it doesn't show us who ordered or what was ordered, Amazon just gives us a thank-you for the referral to their website. Just think of it as payment for all this awesome updates that we do. :)
I know, not an interesting blog - but just some information that I thought I'd share. I really wish Bobby or I were crafty so that we could make and sell items like I see so many families doing. Oh well, eventually I'll be able to go back to work, but for now these are a few ways we are saving for Disney.
Do you have any tips to share?
For the past two months I have been doing mystery shopping. I work for Trendsource, and end up getting free groceries or meals. They also have onsite inspections that pay a lot more, but I always have kids with me - so that doesn't work. I enjoy the feedback I am able to give to companies, and the free groceries and meals we get back in return - it's a win-win. Plus they pay by direct deposit twice a month. If you are interested in signing up with them, it was a pretty easy process. Just go to their website (https://www.trendsource.com/msi/Application.aspx) and apply, I was up and running withing 3 days. They do not have a referral plan, so I do not receive anything if you apply.
Another way I've been making a few bucks is by doing Inbox Dollars. It's a pretty easy program, and you can payout once you reach $30.00. I have earned $40 in just under two months. I do not spend a lot of time on the site daily (10-20 minutes if I do a survey), but it's pretty quick money. They have tons of surveys that payout between $0.10 and $6.50 (the highest I've seen) for a little bit of your time. You can also print coupons (the same coupons that come from coupons.com) and for everyone you use in the store you get $0.10 added to your Inbox Dollars account. The coupons is where I make the most money. You can also order through Groupon through your Inbox Dollars account and you'll get a percentage of your Groupon offer back in your Inbox Dollars account. Plus you can still use the coupon codes Groupon sends regularly to your email. They have other shopping links and such, but I haven't used those yet...maybe when the holidays get closer. If you want to sign up please use this link, I get a little money added to my account for the referral http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref20350008. If you have any questions, just ask!
We also still have an active Amazon link on the top right of our blog. If you are going to order through Amazon, please click through that link. Amazon will give up a small percentage of your order :) Don't worry it doesn't show us who ordered or what was ordered, Amazon just gives us a thank-you for the referral to their website. Just think of it as payment for all this awesome updates that we do. :)
I know, not an interesting blog - but just some information that I thought I'd share. I really wish Bobby or I were crafty so that we could make and sell items like I see so many families doing. Oh well, eventually I'll be able to go back to work, but for now these are a few ways we are saving for Disney.
Do you have any tips to share?
No comments:
Post a Comment