Our Journey

October 5, 2011

Another week....

A week has passed since we decided to wait on our adoption.  It has been a long week.  No hurrying home to check the email, or racing to check the mail before they close for the day.  No more waiting and hoping that everything will work out just perfectly.  I don't know what to do with my time. What did I do pre-adoption?

We heard about another program this week and have actually been interacting with an agency.  The program seems to good to be true, and she wants too much money up front without showing us anything.  I also did a little more research, and half of the thing she is promising us -- isn't possible from the country....I had some hope, a chance, that maybe, possibly the adoption would work out after all....but it doesn't appear to be in the cards.

Instead Bobby and I will take the next year to grow closer as a couple.  Do the last minute trips that we want to do in Europe before we move again.  Plus we are going to save up some more money so that the costs isn't so critical.

Who knows where our road will lead.  Our ears are still open, as well as our hearts -- with the hope that something will happen.  That we will find children to bring home with us. I know it is all in good time, and everything will work out the way it is supposed to...but this is a true test of my patience....

I hope you all are having a lovely week.

Lura

No comments:

Post a Comment