Today we mailed off our Adoption Agreement and our first set of payments to About A Child. We mailed it priority mail, and even splurged on the tracking number. :)
I am so excited to be starting this process again. I can't even put it into words. Everything happens for a reason, and every road leads you to the path you are supposed to take...
Now we begin the rest of the paperwork -- hopefully we can get everything done quickly, and get all of our documents turned in so we can get our first appointment to meet our children.
I absolutely, positively can't wait!
To top it off, this evening Bobby and I went out on a date night! I won 2 tickets and treats from our local radio station. We went and saw the new Planet of the Apes movie (it was that or the new Jack Black movie....) It was really, really good! I love spending time with my husband!
Tomorrow I get to babysit the Mak girls all day! We have a Halloween and Birthday party to go too!
Then Sunday my Papa, Dad and Step-Mom arrive!
This has been a fabulous weekend so far, and I know it is only going to get better! :)
Bobby is going to be listing more stuff on RamsteinYardSales.com tomorrow, so hopefully we can raise some more money for the adoption too! :)
I hope you all had a fabulous week and enjoy your weekend with your loved ones!
Love,
Lura
I am so excited to be starting this process again. I can't even put it into words. Everything happens for a reason, and every road leads you to the path you are supposed to take...
Now we begin the rest of the paperwork -- hopefully we can get everything done quickly, and get all of our documents turned in so we can get our first appointment to meet our children.
I absolutely, positively can't wait!
To top it off, this evening Bobby and I went out on a date night! I won 2 tickets and treats from our local radio station. We went and saw the new Planet of the Apes movie (it was that or the new Jack Black movie....) It was really, really good! I love spending time with my husband!
Tomorrow I get to babysit the Mak girls all day! We have a Halloween and Birthday party to go too!
Then Sunday my Papa, Dad and Step-Mom arrive!
This has been a fabulous weekend so far, and I know it is only going to get better! :)
Bobby is going to be listing more stuff on RamsteinYardSales.com tomorrow, so hopefully we can raise some more money for the adoption too! :)
I hope you all had a fabulous week and enjoy your weekend with your loved ones!
Love,
Lura
No comments:
Post a Comment