We are so, so, so close! So much so that it hurts!
I've been singing the lyrics, "I breath in, I breath out, and put one foot in front of the other..." by (I think) Chris Cagle....but I could totally have the words and artist wrong....
Today has been hectic -- but great!
Tomorrow is going to be even better!
And, well, Friday is going to be Amazing!
Oh and Monday, EPIC!
I can't wait!!!
I've convinced Bobby to blog with me everyday that we are gone too! So we are stealing an idea from a friend of ours, and we are both going to blog every day starting tomorrow, until we return. Hopefully you enjoy the 2 different perspectives :)
Also if you haven't done so already, please email us if you'd like to continue to follow our journey. We are going PRIVATE on Friday before we board the plane. Again, this isn't anything that anyone has told us to do. This is something we are doing for ourselves so we don't have to analyze everything we post -- and can just speak freely. If you have already been added you should have received a confirmation email.
2 MORE DAYS!!!
AHHH!!!
Love,
Lura
I've been singing the lyrics, "I breath in, I breath out, and put one foot in front of the other..." by (I think) Chris Cagle....but I could totally have the words and artist wrong....
Today has been hectic -- but great!
Tomorrow is going to be even better!
And, well, Friday is going to be Amazing!
Oh and Monday, EPIC!
I can't wait!!!
I've convinced Bobby to blog with me everyday that we are gone too! So we are stealing an idea from a friend of ours, and we are both going to blog every day starting tomorrow, until we return. Hopefully you enjoy the 2 different perspectives :)
Also if you haven't done so already, please email us if you'd like to continue to follow our journey. We are going PRIVATE on Friday before we board the plane. Again, this isn't anything that anyone has told us to do. This is something we are doing for ourselves so we don't have to analyze everything we post -- and can just speak freely. If you have already been added you should have received a confirmation email.
2 MORE DAYS!!!
AHHH!!!
Love,
Lura
I'm trying to figure out if it's 5:00 p.m. on Thursday here then are you already on your way? Well, whatever time it is... I'm praying for you!
ReplyDeleteWe are 6 hours ahead of Eastern Time (in Germany) and when we are in Bulgaria we will be 7 hours ahead :-) It is now 1am here, and yes we are still trying to figure out how to pack :)
ReplyDelete