Today, as of 1610 Bulgaria time we are officially a family of four. :)
Thanks to an amazing judge, an awesome attorney, a glorious case worker, family, friends, social workers and complete strangers, GTJ and GSJ are officially Jepsons!
Within 2 weeks we should have travel dates to go pick up our awesome kids!
I can't wait...
I guess I better start blogging a little more often, eh?
Love,
Lura
Thanks to an amazing judge, an awesome attorney, a glorious case worker, family, friends, social workers and complete strangers, GTJ and GSJ are officially Jepsons!
Within 2 weeks we should have travel dates to go pick up our awesome kids!
I can't wait...
I guess I better start blogging a little more often, eh?
Love,
Lura
Amazing! Congrats to your new family of four! You are (almost) finally there!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! You are going to have a wonderful Christmas this year!! Have been checking to see how things turned out and was so happy to see the news.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't wait to read blogs from the "coming home" journey.
ReplyDeleteSo excited and proud of you guys for sticking with it with great attitudes! Hopefully we'll get to meet your kiddos when/if the Air Force brings us closer again! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Judy and I are elated for you all. Love you
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That is wonderful...looking forward to more blog posts!
ReplyDelete