Today officially marks 1 week since our adoption was finalized in Bulgaria. We are elated to finally be a family of 4 (even if it is only on paper at the moment). I don't think our family will feel complete until we are scooping the kids up and bringing them home. :)
By the end of the week we should have travel dates (so we will know when our pick-up trip is).
We have been keeping ourselves busy, so time will go by. We have been packing out house up, cleaning, packing suitcases, watching movies, completing homework, hanging out with friends, and working. I have also been guesstimating when our trip will be and pricing tickets.
I really, really, really hope we are home, in Germany, for Christmas. I just want to spend it with our family and start a few traditions.
I can't wait to bring them home.
Love,
Lura
p.s. Today is Skype day with our Princess! I can't wait to see her smile again. :)
By the end of the week we should have travel dates (so we will know when our pick-up trip is).
We have been keeping ourselves busy, so time will go by. We have been packing out house up, cleaning, packing suitcases, watching movies, completing homework, hanging out with friends, and working. I have also been guesstimating when our trip will be and pricing tickets.
I really, really, really hope we are home, in Germany, for Christmas. I just want to spend it with our family and start a few traditions.
I can't wait to bring them home.
Love,
Lura
p.s. Today is Skype day with our Princess! I can't wait to see her smile again. :)
It was fun talking today and I'm so excited for your family :) I have you on my blog list so let the cyberstalking begin! Haha.
ReplyDelete