Our Journey

November 20, 2012

One more day...



Tomorrow morning (well in about 9 hours) we are getting on the shuttle.  We are flying into Vienna where we have a four hour layover and then on to Sofia!  I can't believe it is finally here!

48 hours from now we will be in a hotel room with our son (hopefully he'll be sleeping...haha!)

In less then 72 hours we will all be together (all four of us) in one room! I can't wait!

It is finally happening!

Thank you for following our journey.  Thank you for your love and support!  We couldn't have done it with out all of you!

Love,

Lura

p.s. I probably won't blog again until we have him, but I promise to post as regularly as I can in the next few weeks.  And don't worry the camera and batteries are already packed!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! I hope everything goes well and you all enjoy your time as a family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip! Your dreams are finally coming true! SO happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for y'all! Praying every step of the way! <3

    ReplyDelete