A week from tomorrow we get on a plane to Bulgaria....
I am so, so excited!!!
Today our Princess' car seat arrived in the mail (thanks Sandy!) so we are officially, officially ready for the kids to get here.
We are still waiting for housing to make a decision on our ability to move prior to getting the kids...hopefully they make a decision by tomorrow or else it will be too late to move anyways.
I'm hoping they say yes -- and the next 5 days is a whirlwind of moving and setting up our new 3 bedroom home and clearing out of our current home. If not, the next 5 days will be pushing boxes to the side, and making our home appear awesome (even though it is more then 1/2 packed).
I am ready for Thanksgiving day!
I hope you all are having an awesome Tuesday!!!
Love,
Lura
I am so, so excited!!!
Today our Princess' car seat arrived in the mail (thanks Sandy!) so we are officially, officially ready for the kids to get here.
We are still waiting for housing to make a decision on our ability to move prior to getting the kids...hopefully they make a decision by tomorrow or else it will be too late to move anyways.
I'm hoping they say yes -- and the next 5 days is a whirlwind of moving and setting up our new 3 bedroom home and clearing out of our current home. If not, the next 5 days will be pushing boxes to the side, and making our home appear awesome (even though it is more then 1/2 packed).
I am ready for Thanksgiving day!
I hope you all are having an awesome Tuesday!!!
Love,
Lura
You are gonna be busy for the next five days no matter what housing decides! Keeping you in my prayers.
ReplyDelete