So today we got travel dates.
We leave for Bulgaria on the 21st, we pick up our son on Thanksgiving day, and our daughter on Black Friday!
I definitely know what we are thankful for!
More news later - for now it is bedtime :)
Love,
Lura
We leave for Bulgaria on the 21st, we pick up our son on Thanksgiving day, and our daughter on Black Friday!
I definitely know what we are thankful for!
More news later - for now it is bedtime :)
Love,
Lura
Wow!! Eleven days until you leave!! Time should fly by now that you will be busy preparing for the kids. What a wonderful Christmas you will have this year and what wonderful chaos is in store for you two!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!! I can't wait for you to get those babies and bring them home. And then the REAL part of the adoption process begins. :) xxx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTHIS WILL BE A GREAT THANKSGIVING FOR YOU GUYS. GOD BLESS, GIVE THINKS TO HIM FOR BLESSING YOU. LOVE YOU
ReplyDelete