I can't believe it has been over six months since I last blogged...so much has changed! Sorry for falling off the earth, let me take a few moments to play a little catch up.
I kept coming back to this post and adding, and then getting distracted and walking away again....so I'm just going to post...sorry for the hecticness of it.
We have moved back stateside and moved into our new house on the first of August and our son Eli was born on August 24th 2013. Thankfully my Mom made it just in time for the little guy to arrive. He's been a great joy in our lives and keeps us busier then ever. He is now 4.5 months, just got his first teeth, and is growing out of his 9 month clothes.
Gergana and George are thriving. We've celebrated their first birthdays with our family, our first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, they started a new school year and are both in regular classrooms and thriving, and they are growing more and more every day. Gergana is in 1st grade this year and her teacher is awesome. She has grown so much and is writing her words and communicating more. George is in Kindergarten and his teacher is a perfect match for him. He can identify his letters and all numbers up to 10. He's starting to talk more and showing us something new he can do every single day.
I started writing this post back in November - and never finished it...finding a spare moment where I am not holding a baby, running to therapies or the school, cleaning, cooking, helping with homework etc. is hard to come by. I want to keep up with this blog more, and am going to try to make it more of a priority - even if it is just for a picture or two. Here's a few from there first year home...
This picture was taken by our social worker in May 2013.
Meeting Uncle Grier.....he taught them to stick their tongues out every time I try to take a picture...
Attack of the G's. :)
Helping Mama make cookies Spring 2013
Our first Easter
Look at our eggs :)
Taking a picture with Papa at his squadron's Easter Egg Hunt.
Our last night in Bulgaria. Marty was our driver, and Toni was our attorney - without them we'd never have the G's. I am forever indebted to them.
Eating dinner in Bulgaria.
Stuck in London on our way to the states...before they became citizens.
First day of school in Germany...Feb 2013
First day of school in Germany - Feb 2013
There speech therapist in Germany! :)
Playing with Adam July 2013
Feeding the deer July 2013
Riding Elephants with Oma and Opa. Mama was far too pregnant to ride. July 2013.
Gergana's birthday party at the bounce house with cousin Adam.
Climbing the rockwall at the KMC in Germany May 2013
Our first family vacation - Legoland Germany June 2013
Our first 4th of July 2013.
Dinopark in Kaiserslautern, Germany May 2013
I'm 8! Our first birthday with our daughter :)
Why Papa is much more fun! August 2013
First day of school in Arkansas Aug 2013
Nana and Gergana meeting Eli Aug 2013
Our first family picture Sept 2013
Nana and her grandkids Sept 2013
George's first recital at school Dec 2013
Painting pumpkins Oct 2013
Oma and Opa came for our first Halloween! Oct 2013
Gergana and George holding their brother Oct 2013.
George's 8th birthday party (his first one with us!) Nov 2013
Thanksgiving lunch with the kids at school Nov 2013
I kept coming back to this post and adding, and then getting distracted and walking away again....so I'm just going to post...sorry for the hecticness of it.
We have moved back stateside and moved into our new house on the first of August and our son Eli was born on August 24th 2013. Thankfully my Mom made it just in time for the little guy to arrive. He's been a great joy in our lives and keeps us busier then ever. He is now 4.5 months, just got his first teeth, and is growing out of his 9 month clothes.
Gergana and George are thriving. We've celebrated their first birthdays with our family, our first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, they started a new school year and are both in regular classrooms and thriving, and they are growing more and more every day. Gergana is in 1st grade this year and her teacher is awesome. She has grown so much and is writing her words and communicating more. George is in Kindergarten and his teacher is a perfect match for him. He can identify his letters and all numbers up to 10. He's starting to talk more and showing us something new he can do every single day.
I started writing this post back in November - and never finished it...finding a spare moment where I am not holding a baby, running to therapies or the school, cleaning, cooking, helping with homework etc. is hard to come by. I want to keep up with this blog more, and am going to try to make it more of a priority - even if it is just for a picture or two. Here's a few from there first year home...
This picture was taken by our social worker in May 2013.
Meeting Uncle Grier.....he taught them to stick their tongues out every time I try to take a picture...
Attack of the G's. :)
Helping Mama make cookies Spring 2013
Our first Easter
Look at our eggs :)
| Sledding with Papa |
Our last night in Bulgaria. Marty was our driver, and Toni was our attorney - without them we'd never have the G's. I am forever indebted to them.
Eating dinner in Bulgaria.
Stuck in London on our way to the states...before they became citizens.
First day of school in Germany...Feb 2013
First day of school in Germany - Feb 2013
There speech therapist in Germany! :)
| Dr. Thorston....amazing ot/pt in Germany. |
Playing with Adam July 2013
Feeding the deer July 2013
Riding Elephants with Oma and Opa. Mama was far too pregnant to ride. July 2013.
Gergana's birthday party at the bounce house with cousin Adam.
Climbing the rockwall at the KMC in Germany May 2013
Our first family vacation - Legoland Germany June 2013
Our first 4th of July 2013.
Dinopark in Kaiserslautern, Germany May 2013
I'm 8! Our first birthday with our daughter :)
Why Papa is much more fun! August 2013
First day of school in Arkansas Aug 2013
Nana and Gergana meeting Eli Aug 2013
Our first family picture Sept 2013
Nana and her grandkids Sept 2013
George's first recital at school Dec 2013
Painting pumpkins Oct 2013
Oma and Opa came for our first Halloween! Oct 2013
Gergana and George holding their brother Oct 2013.
George's 8th birthday party (his first one with us!) Nov 2013
Thanksgiving lunch with the kids at school Nov 2013

No comments:
Post a Comment