Are you sitting down?
We just got home from the airport and I sat on the couch, opened my emails and instanly got goose bumps....
I had an amazing email from Shelley....
This means that we have been approved we are just waiting on the Minister of Justice (MOJ) to actually sign it (and then it becomes a written referral) and we will get our travel dates!
Families recently have been waiting 3-4 weeks to get their written after their verbal......lets see if we can beat that record? :) Either way the ball is rolling and we are on our way!!!
We are going to meet our G's soon! I am so excited! So very, very excited!!!!
Babies, your world, and ours is about to change forever!!!
And I can't wait!
Thank you for your continued love and support!!!!
Love,
Lura
We just got home from the airport and I sat on the couch, opened my emails and instanly got goose bumps....
I had an amazing email from Shelley....
We got our verbal referral today!
This means that we have been approved we are just waiting on the Minister of Justice (MOJ) to actually sign it (and then it becomes a written referral) and we will get our travel dates!
Families recently have been waiting 3-4 weeks to get their written after their verbal......lets see if we can beat that record? :) Either way the ball is rolling and we are on our way!!!
We are going to meet our G's soon! I am so excited! So very, very excited!!!!
Babies, your world, and ours is about to change forever!!!
And I can't wait!
Thank you for your continued love and support!!!!
Love,
Lura


YAY!!!! So excited for you to get those Gs home!!!! Great news! Can't wait to get all 5 of our Gs together for a playdate!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! So excited for you all. Love you!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! Yes, I hope that timeline speeds up!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see your post! Positive thoughts for a quick written referral!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys. God has a plan for everything. sometimes we just have to sit back and let him work his wonders!!!!! See his works . Love ya!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat News!!! So glad for you - Hopefully travel plans are speedy. They are precious kiddos. Blessings.
ReplyDeleteHooray! I'm so happy for you. Things are moving!
ReplyDelete