Our Journey

April 3, 2012

An amazing trip....

A few weeks ago (okay maybe months? ago) I won tickets on the AFN radio station for a free stay at Edelweiss Lodge and Resort.  You can check out the website here:

Bobby and I kept pushing back when we were going to make it down to Bavaria to take advantage of this amazing prize, and finally decided that this weekend was it!

All I can say is amazing! Absolutely amazing.  The camera needs to charge before I post pictures (but trust me they will come).

It was an awesome, much needed trip! We spent time talking, connecting, reading, relaxing, and dreaming together.

I love this man, so so much!

I promise to post more soon -- but I just wanted to let you know that we made it! It was awesome :)

Now hopefully we get submitted this week....

Love,

Lura

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good trip. I'm praying for that submission.

    ReplyDelete