well later today we do...
My mom is coming from California for two weeks! I am excited to have family around and someone to help distract me from the very slow moving calendar. We are still waiting on our verbal referral (hopefully this week), and then we have to wait on our written referral before we can travel.
With my Mom here at least the next two weeks will fly by and then it will be May. I wonder if we will travel in May? :) I sure hope so!
Nothing new really to report, just working, going to school, and trying to keep busy....I just wish I was like Adam Sandler in that movie where he had a remote control and could fast forward and rewind life. Oh I would totally fast forward to our first visit....and then to our second....then I would put the remote control away and just allow life to happen.
I am so ready to meet our kiddos!
Love,
Lura
My mom is coming from California for two weeks! I am excited to have family around and someone to help distract me from the very slow moving calendar. We are still waiting on our verbal referral (hopefully this week), and then we have to wait on our written referral before we can travel.
With my Mom here at least the next two weeks will fly by and then it will be May. I wonder if we will travel in May? :) I sure hope so!
Nothing new really to report, just working, going to school, and trying to keep busy....I just wish I was like Adam Sandler in that movie where he had a remote control and could fast forward and rewind life. Oh I would totally fast forward to our first visit....and then to our second....then I would put the remote control away and just allow life to happen.
I am so ready to meet our kiddos!
Love,
Lura
No comments:
Post a Comment