The weekend went by way too quickly!
Friday night Bobby and I went to see the Lucky One at the theatre on base. :)
Saturday we had some friends over for a very festive Game Night.
Sunday we took Lucy to the dog park, and went on a long walk.
Time seems to be flying by, yet standing still.
I hate the waiting part of adoption. The unknown. The "I think this is when the next step will happen" but who really knows?
I have things to keep me occupied. I have school work to complete. But all I keep doing is reading people's blogs, researching, and planning for my kids.
Ugh.
I can't wait until this part of the process is a far distant memory, and our kids and I are enjoying a long walk with the dog, or going to a movie, or hanging out with friends.
I wish the wait was over, and the Gotcha day was here. I guess we need to make it to our first trip first though. Hoping the MOJ signs our referral quickly so we can get on a plane and meet our kids!
Love,
Lura
Friday night Bobby and I went to see the Lucky One at the theatre on base. :)
Saturday we had some friends over for a very festive Game Night.
Sunday we took Lucy to the dog park, and went on a long walk.
Time seems to be flying by, yet standing still.
I hate the waiting part of adoption. The unknown. The "I think this is when the next step will happen" but who really knows?
I have things to keep me occupied. I have school work to complete. But all I keep doing is reading people's blogs, researching, and planning for my kids.
Ugh.
I can't wait until this part of the process is a far distant memory, and our kids and I are enjoying a long walk with the dog, or going to a movie, or hanging out with friends.
I wish the wait was over, and the Gotcha day was here. I guess we need to make it to our first trip first though. Hoping the MOJ signs our referral quickly so we can get on a plane and meet our kids!
Love,
Lura
No comments:
Post a Comment