So Gia's birthday is coming up and we are going to mail a box to her. In the box I though it would be nice to make her a birthday card collage. I was hoping to have family, friends, and supporters send me a picture holding a sign that says "Happy Birthday." I am going to put all of the pictures together and print them out on one big collage and mail it to her. You can also sign your sign with your name and write a message - just please don't put Gia (that is not her real name). :)
If you are interested, please send me a picture by Wednesday, July 18th so i can get it printed an in the mail ASAP so she has it for her birthday! Please email me the pictures at robertandlura@gmail.com!
I know it is short notice -- so I understand if you don't have time!
Thank you!!!
Love,
Lura
If you are interested, please send me a picture by Wednesday, July 18th so i can get it printed an in the mail ASAP so she has it for her birthday! Please email me the pictures at robertandlura@gmail.com!
I know it is short notice -- so I understand if you don't have time!
Thank you!!!
Love,
Lura
YES!! I'm on it!!
ReplyDelete