So I've gone through the blog and deleted our children's real names and cities where they are located. I think I did a good job of giving them a little privacy -- if you notice anything I missed, please let me know so I can fix it quickly!
If you are just now getting access to our journey -- thank you for your patience! If you go to June on the side bar our journey starts with day 0 -- but we meet our son on day 4 and our daughter on day 8 :)
Enjoy!
Lura
p.s. I promise to become a better blogger again and share more... :)
If you are just now getting access to our journey -- thank you for your patience! If you go to June on the side bar our journey starts with day 0 -- but we meet our son on day 4 and our daughter on day 8 :)
Enjoy!
Lura
p.s. I promise to become a better blogger again and share more... :)
Well, I've missed you! Glad you are back and I hope that you are feeling better. Maybe you can pretend that the kids are at summer camp and having fun..... No? Maybe you can do some child conditioning with the dog and walk to the playground so she can get used to the playing sounds? Do you have the gifts for the caretakers? I'm not suggesting busy work. lol It was easier for me to wait when I was doing things for "the baby" that I was going to get. I'm saying prayers for you.
ReplyDelete