Our Journey

August 1, 2012

A Great Birthday Indeed...

Our Princess had a great birthday indeed.

This is a size 7/8 dress from Target...and inside the brown bag is the pink puppy we got for her.  One of our amazing friends gave us the bag for her. :)










look at that candle!!!



I love her expression!



they were trying to teach her to hold up 8 fingers :)














Our last day in Bulgaria we left a backpack with some clothes and toys in it for Gia.  Inside there was a picture of us.  On her birthday her Nannies gave her the bag during her birthday celebration.

Then later that day we talked to her on Skype and her Nannies sent us these pictures.  She kept showing us all of the stuff in her bag and smiling. :) We put a picture of us with Lucy in her bag, and she kept showing it to us, and smiling.  :)

We put a box in the mail last week that was supposed to arrive on her birthday, but it didn't make it until today.  We sent her a bag full of goodies, and then the rest of the box was filled with treats, candy and toys for all of the kids.  Her director sent me pictures of her opening her box...I love this girl!

look at her using scissors :)








The director said all of the kids were filled with joy with the box.

:)





During the second video when she is looking at the pictures of her Papa giving her a piggy back ride she starts singing the song Bobby sung to her while he was walking around with her. ;) She sings it a few other times during the video too :)

At the end of the second video you can see the birthday card we found for her (thanks Aunt Dawn!)  On the bottom right I wrote out "Happy Birthday Gia! We love and miss you! Love Mama and Papa" and used google translate to write that message out on the left side.  The director read it to her (whoop!) 

I miss this girl so much! I can't wait to have her in my arms again!

Love,

Lura

7 comments:

  1. I love these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD IS BLESSING THE BOTH OF YOU. Enjoyed,thanks for sharing. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD IS BLESSING YOU BOTH.Thanks, for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you got to see this! How awesome are the nannies that help take pics for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome that you got those pics!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a special day for her! You can see how excited she is about everything, fantastic that you were able to see video of this!

    ReplyDelete