For those of you who read my blog often, you know, that I hate waiting. I've now deemed that waiting when your spouse is not around to bring your crazy, unrealistic thoughts back to ground zero is the worst!
Bobby helps keep me level. Don't get me wrong, I am not a mood swinging, crazy girl, rather I am a worry-wart.
I worry about all of the things that could go wrong, might go wrong, may go wrong, or have gone wrong. I try to prepare myself for every scenario (from the probable to the haha-that will never happen!)
When Bobby is here, I can talk to him and tell him about my newest (yes they are practically daily) fear. He can help me prepare for it, or will tell me how crazy I am being. I don't like the unknown, and this journey is full of the unknown.
I am ready for my husband to be home, so that I am not waiting alone.
Yes, he will be home soon.
I'm hoping he gets here the same day our I-800 approval arrives so we can go get it notarized and ship it off to my brother in D.C. to be apostilled.
Then there is more waiting....
ugh...
Adoption is not for the impatient....but I know that at the end of this journey, I am going to look back and be grateful that we started it!
Happy Sunday!
Love,
Lura
Bobby helps keep me level. Don't get me wrong, I am not a mood swinging, crazy girl, rather I am a worry-wart.
I worry about all of the things that could go wrong, might go wrong, may go wrong, or have gone wrong. I try to prepare myself for every scenario (from the probable to the haha-that will never happen!)
When Bobby is here, I can talk to him and tell him about my newest (yes they are practically daily) fear. He can help me prepare for it, or will tell me how crazy I am being. I don't like the unknown, and this journey is full of the unknown.
I am ready for my husband to be home, so that I am not waiting alone.
Yes, he will be home soon.
I'm hoping he gets here the same day our I-800 approval arrives so we can go get it notarized and ship it off to my brother in D.C. to be apostilled.
Then there is more waiting....
ugh...
Adoption is not for the impatient....but I know that at the end of this journey, I am going to look back and be grateful that we started it!
Happy Sunday!
Love,
Lura
No comments:
Post a Comment