Our completed dossier is in France and on it's way to Bulgaria (thank you very much Fed-Ex tracker!!!)
It is slotted to arrive on Monday! It'll take about 2 weeks to translate and then we will be listed with the Ministry of Justice and just be waiting for our invitation to meet our kids (which can take 30-60 days)....everything is happening so fast, but yet so slow at the same time!
I am ready to be in Bulgaria holding my children in my arms!!!
ahh!
I hate waiting!!!
But at least we are making progress!
Thank you everyone for your support!
Love,
Lura
It is slotted to arrive on Monday! It'll take about 2 weeks to translate and then we will be listed with the Ministry of Justice and just be waiting for our invitation to meet our kids (which can take 30-60 days)....everything is happening so fast, but yet so slow at the same time!
I am ready to be in Bulgaria holding my children in my arms!!!
ahh!
I hate waiting!!!
But at least we are making progress!
Thank you everyone for your support!
Love,
Lura
No comments:
Post a Comment