Our Journey

February 8, 2012

He's home....

Do you remember the episode of Full House where DJ and Stephanie were in Danny's room (their father) covering up something that they had broken...and they had little Michelle as their look out.  When Danny comes home he picks up Michelle and she starts saying, "he's coming, he's coming, he's coming, he's coming," until he walks in they walk into the room together and she announces, "he's here!"

That is what I have been chanting to myself for the last few days....Bobby will be here soon, he's coming home, he's coming....

This morning when I braved the nasty roads to go pick him up (a 20 minute drive took me an hour...) when I saw him, in my head I cheered, "he's here!"

I am so happy to have my hunny bunny back! I can't even fully put it in words!

In other news, our USCIS approval hasn't arrived yet! Our officer said she put it in the mail priority last Tuesday....I am hoping that it arrives tomorrow so we can get it back in the mail by Friday to D.C. :)

I have some exciting news to share, but that will come tomorrow....

Please continue to share our Share the Love Giveaway!

Love,

Lura

No comments:

Post a Comment