Pampered Chef Consultant!!
I am super excited to join this company, since I love their products! I joined to help raise the final funds for our adoption, and to help other families going through this process to raise funds. I'm not in it to make tons of money, rather to help there be a few less orphans in the world. I have been trying to figure out a way that I can help orphans and Pampered Chef came to the rescue!
With that being said, I am hosting an Open House at our home in Germany (email me at lura.armstrong@gmail.com if you'd like our address), or you can go to my website https://www.pamperedchef.biz/lura to place your order. When you place your order please put "Open" under the first name and "House" under the last name. You can place your orders until midnight on February 28th! The orders will not be charged to your card and your orders will not be shipped until the the Open House closes on February 29th!
Please come, bring a friend or two, and help me kick off my new business with some gusto! Everyone who comes and places an order will be entered into a drawing to win an unglazed stoneware or metal bake ware of your choice! If you bring a friend (or just their order) you'll get an extra entry! The drawing will be held at 6pm on Saturday!
If you love Pampered Chef's unglazed stoneware (think amazing Pizzas here!) or metal bakeware (delicious cookies anyone?) the guest special this month is 20% off their entire line! Now is the time to stock up and save!!!
Plus if you spend $60.00 you get a free Itty Bitty Bevs Margarita Mix! Who can say no to that?
If you can't make it, but would still like to place an order please go to the website below and input "Open" under first name and "House" under the last name. (This includes those who live anywhere in the world and can't catch a plane here by Saturday....but still love Pampered Chef and want to support me!)
All proceeds from this party will help us raise the final $5,000 we need to bring our Prince and Princess home! We should be traveling soon, and could really use your help!
I am also offering to hold fund-raiser parties for any family going through the adoption process. If you are interested in hosting a party please email me at Lura.Armstrong@gmail.com and I can tell you how we can raise some money to help bring your child(ren) home! You can do a home party (if you live near me) or you can do a catalog/online party. I am also hosting parties for anyone who is interested (and wants to earn some free Pampered Chef products!)
Also, at the party, you can enter to win our Share the Love Giveaway (if you haven't already had the chance). Come to my Open House, support my new business, and help us get one step closer to bringing our children home!
Thanks for your continued love and support!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
Lura
I am super excited to join this company, since I love their products! I joined to help raise the final funds for our adoption, and to help other families going through this process to raise funds. I'm not in it to make tons of money, rather to help there be a few less orphans in the world. I have been trying to figure out a way that I can help orphans and Pampered Chef came to the rescue!
With that being said, I am hosting an Open House at our home in Germany (email me at lura.armstrong@gmail.com if you'd like our address), or you can go to my website https://www.pamperedchef.biz/lura to place your order. When you place your order please put "Open" under the first name and "House" under the last name. You can place your orders until midnight on February 28th! The orders will not be charged to your card and your orders will not be shipped until the the Open House closes on February 29th!
Please come, bring a friend or two, and help me kick off my new business with some gusto! Everyone who comes and places an order will be entered into a drawing to win an unglazed stoneware or metal bake ware of your choice! If you bring a friend (or just their order) you'll get an extra entry! The drawing will be held at 6pm on Saturday!
If you love Pampered Chef's unglazed stoneware (think amazing Pizzas here!) or metal bakeware (delicious cookies anyone?) the guest special this month is 20% off their entire line! Now is the time to stock up and save!!!
Plus if you spend $60.00 you get a free Itty Bitty Bevs Margarita Mix! Who can say no to that?
If you can't make it, but would still like to place an order please go to the website below and input "Open" under first name and "House" under the last name. (This includes those who live anywhere in the world and can't catch a plane here by Saturday....but still love Pampered Chef and want to support me!)
All proceeds from this party will help us raise the final $5,000 we need to bring our Prince and Princess home! We should be traveling soon, and could really use your help!
I am also offering to hold fund-raiser parties for any family going through the adoption process. If you are interested in hosting a party please email me at Lura.Armstrong@gmail.com and I can tell you how we can raise some money to help bring your child(ren) home! You can do a home party (if you live near me) or you can do a catalog/online party. I am also hosting parties for anyone who is interested (and wants to earn some free Pampered Chef products!)
Also, at the party, you can enter to win our Share the Love Giveaway (if you haven't already had the chance). Come to my Open House, support my new business, and help us get one step closer to bringing our children home!
Thanks for your continued love and support!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
Lura
No comments:
Post a Comment