My dearest G's,
I can't wait to re-introduce you to each other and watch your bond grow and strengthen over time.
You are worth waiting for.
Your Mama and Papa are impatient, and throw tantrums over the wait to meet and bring you home, but never at any point in your life shall you doubt that you were worth waiting for.
You are important.
You are loved.
You are loved by people all over the world, and they only know you through a picture. They say a picture speaks a thousand words, and the eyes are a journey into your soul. Your eyes have captured our hearts, and we can't wait to hold you in our arms.
I can't wait to hold you both in my arms.
I can't wait to re-introduce you to each other and watch your bond grow and strengthen over time.
Babies, I can't wait to tuck you into bed every night and wake up to the joy of your smiles every morning.
I am ready to be a Mama.
Bobby is ready to be a Papa.
And I know our G's are ready to know the love of a family!
I am hoping to have them in my arms sooner, rather then later. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers. Please hope that we can travel soon! Please pray that the length of time between our first and second trip is as minimal as possible. Please help us keep our sanity as we wait.
Thank you for your continued love and support!
Love,
Lura


Precious babies. Oh my! There is just something about the older children in that country that get me every time!
ReplyDeleteThere beautiful!! I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers that's it happens sooner than later:)
ReplyDeleteThey are such beautiful kids. You will have so much fun when they are with you and settled. Waiting is awful and I'll keep praying for things to move along FAST!
ReplyDelete