Our Journey

March 25, 2012

A relaxing weekend!

This has been an amazingly relaxing weekend!  Yesterday Amanda and I hopped on a train to St. Wendel for the Easter Market!  It was a lot of fun, and nice to get out into the sunshine and just be!

Then today Bobby and I walked to the next village for dinner with good friends who are PCSing tomorrow.

Laundry is done, I've caught up on Pampered Chef, the house is clean, homework is started, and life is good!

I really, really needed a weekend like this.  No worries.  No stress.  Just enjoying the moment and the sunshine!

Next weekend Bobby and I are going to Edelweiss for the weekend (with the free passes I won on the radio whoo!)

I am excited to have a weekend with him, away from everything!

I hope we get some news about the adoption this week....

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Love,

Lura

1 comment:

  1. I remember when we were waiting to bring our girls home, both times it seemed like I was at the point when I couldn't wait a minute longer, things started falling into place and moving forward at a record pace. I have a feeling that this is how it is going to happen for you!!

    ReplyDelete