Our Journey

January 4, 2012

The Final Funds and 31!

Bobby and I have teamed up with Jessica Stokes and Thirty-One Gifts to help raise the final funds for our journey.

Yep -- the final funds! All we have left is our airfare for both trips, our hotel, and food.  Once we get our USCIS approval we will submit our paperwork to Bulgaria and wait for our invitation to meet our Prince and Princess.  Our first trip we need to purchase round trip plane tickets from Germany to Bulgaria, pay for 2 weeks lodging and food.  Our second trip we need to purchase tickets for Bobby and I to get to Bulgaria, then we will be there for about 1 week.  Then we need tickets for all 4 of us (yes ALL FOUR OF US!!!!) from Bulgaria to Arizona, and then back to Germany.  We will need lodging and food costs for the week we are in Bulgaria with our children (yes WITH OUR CHILDREN -- THEY WILL BE OURS!!!), and then the 30 days we will be in the states getting their citizenship, social security cards, passports, and birth certificates completed!  We are estimating that we will need about $7,000 for the last portion of our journey.  We are expecting to pay about $2,000 for the first trip and $5,000 for the 2nd trip.  The most expensive portion is the round trip airfare for four people from Europe to the U.S. then back to Europe.

I am so excited to announce that we are now working on raising the final $7,000 for our adoption! It is so close, I can taste it!

Okay back to the fund-raiser.  Jessica Stokes has generously decided to donate 100% of her commission to our adoption! Yes all of her commission! You get to buy beautiful items, and know that you are helping to reconnect a brother and a sister who have been separated and give them the beautiful gift of a family.

Thirty-One offers exclusive, on-trend accessories and organizing solutions – many of which can be personalized. It is the company’s commitment to give women the opportunity to become successful business owners.  The company’s name comes from Proverbs 31, which celebrates hard-working women who are compassionate, gracious and inspiring to their families and the people around them.

Still not hooked!  Here are a few of my favorites! And if you don't like the designs in the pictures you can look at all of their options! Plus you can personalize their items! Double-score!!!

I love this bag!
A magazine rack that is fashionable -- I love it!

I have a thing for aprons...

An overnight bag for Bobby :)

I can't wait to have one of these! (Yes, I will be one of those people....)

A great organization system for the home or office!

This is a great item for work :)

Who doesn't need an adorable umbrella?

I love this wallet!

Yep, this will be mine!



 Oh and they have a fabulous special for January! $5 off thermal totes! :) 


Perfect for the quick picnic or lunch!

I can't wait to fill this up and take it to the lake for a lunch with the kiddos!

How to order:

1. Click here.

2. Then click on "Place an Order" on the top of the page.  

3. Then select "Shop Now" next to Adoption Fundraiser for the Jepson Family.

Our stateside friends and family will have their orders shipped directly to them. 
For our overseas friends, your orders will be shipped to Jessica and then she will ship them priority mail to you so be sure to contact her after you check out to give her your mailing information. Her email address is bjbbstokes@yahoo.com.

The fundraiser will close out on January 28. When you order, your card will be preauthorized and the actual charge will go through when Jessica closes the "party" on the 28th. Please feel free to contact her with any questions.
The party is from now until January 28th....so click have fun shopping!
Thank you for your continued love and support!
Love,

Lura

p.s. Currently they are having an outlet sale! Over 50% off tons of adorableness while quantities last!  If you want to order from the outlet, we can still receive credit.  You get great deals, plus you are still helping us out! Go to Jessica's site by clicking here and then click on the Outlet Sale.  After you place your order email Jessica at bjbbstokes@yahoo.com and tell her so she will give us credit! :)

p.s. Can't you see our gorgeous daughter carrying one of these bags? I think I have a girlie-girl on my hands...
Oh how I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment