Okay, if you can't tell from the title, I am a little giddy! I spoke with the lady from USCIS today and she told me to call back Tuesday and I should be referred. She said I am at the top of the queue! If I get referred by Tuesday, I should be approved by Friday, and should have my approval here in Germany about the time Bobby returns from his TDY!
So so so so so excited!!!! <-- can you tell???
Once we get the approval, we have to notarize and apostille it (with a cover letter) and it gets sent off to Bulgaria!!
Can we say amazing-ness?
About 30 days after submitting our dossier (the whole collection of all of our papers) to Bulgaria, we should have an invitation to meet our kids!
I am so, so, so excited!!!!!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Love,
Lura
So so so so so excited!!!! <-- can you tell???
Once we get the approval, we have to notarize and apostille it (with a cover letter) and it gets sent off to Bulgaria!!
Can we say amazing-ness?
About 30 days after submitting our dossier (the whole collection of all of our papers) to Bulgaria, we should have an invitation to meet our kids!
I am so, so, so excited!!!!!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Love,
Lura
Yeah!!! We may be meeting up at the airport!
ReplyDelete