So yesterdays blog was a bit of a downer...sorry about that. But sometimes I just need to share, and then I feel better! You all have become my sounding board...thank you!
Last night I had a very comforting dream. I dreamed of our trip to bring our kids home. We had a peaceful flight from Bulgaria to the states, and we stayed in a hotel room. Family and friends came to visit us, the kids transitioned awesome, and life was great! All of our paperwork in the states went smoothly, and we came back to Germany and the kids loved their rooms. I dreamed of our quality time that we would spend together swimming, reading, playing, and watching movies. They were both cuddle bugs, and I remember thinking (in my dream) that I couldn't remember a time that they weren't with us, because they both just meshed with our family so smoothly.
I woke up positive, a little more upbeat, and with a smile on my face.
I know this journey is worth all of the emotional frustrations. I know our kids are worth it. I know we are doing the right thing!
I can't wait to hold our children in our arms!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Love,
Lura
Last night I had a very comforting dream. I dreamed of our trip to bring our kids home. We had a peaceful flight from Bulgaria to the states, and we stayed in a hotel room. Family and friends came to visit us, the kids transitioned awesome, and life was great! All of our paperwork in the states went smoothly, and we came back to Germany and the kids loved their rooms. I dreamed of our quality time that we would spend together swimming, reading, playing, and watching movies. They were both cuddle bugs, and I remember thinking (in my dream) that I couldn't remember a time that they weren't with us, because they both just meshed with our family so smoothly.
I woke up positive, a little more upbeat, and with a smile on my face.
I know this journey is worth all of the emotional frustrations. I know our kids are worth it. I know we are doing the right thing!
I can't wait to hold our children in our arms!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Love,
Lura
It will happen just like that :) .... fingers crossed for you all and if I prayed you'd be my topmost topic <3 you Amber
ReplyDelete