33 days.
Yep...33 days from date of receipt until our approval got put in the mail! Our USCIS I-800 (immigration) was approved today! 30-60 days ahead of schedule! Can you believe it!!!!! I am in shock! I was optimistically hoping that the approval would be completed by Friday, and yet today is Tuesday and we are approved!!!!
APPROVED!!!!!
Now you may ask what is next....
Once we recieve the document we get it notarized and apostilled and it goes to Bulgaria. Once in Bulgaria we just wait for our invitation to meet our kids! This is the last document that we needed to complete to go and meet our kids!!!! They are so close to being in our arms!!!! SO SO CLOSE!!!!
I can't wait to hold them. I can't wait to meet them. I can't wait to have them in my arms!
Thank-you USCIS for being so efficient! You have made this girl very, very happy!!!!
Now onto pressing matters! Our family has teamed up with two other families the Solomons and the Clarks to offer an epic giveaway! There are 9 different Giveaways going on, and you can enter into one or two or all of them (the choice is yours). To find out how to enter click here. Take a look at the prizes, there is something for everyone!
Also, please share our giveaway with your family, friends, church, work, strangers, etc! Our families are splitting the proceeds evenly and can't wait
To get to the Giveaway blog click go to http://sharethelovegiveaway.blogspot.com.
Thank you for your continued love and support!
Love,
Lura
Yep...33 days from date of receipt until our approval got put in the mail! Our USCIS I-800 (immigration) was approved today! 30-60 days ahead of schedule! Can you believe it!!!!! I am in shock! I was optimistically hoping that the approval would be completed by Friday, and yet today is Tuesday and we are approved!!!!
APPROVED!!!!!
Now you may ask what is next....
Once we recieve the document we get it notarized and apostilled and it goes to Bulgaria. Once in Bulgaria we just wait for our invitation to meet our kids! This is the last document that we needed to complete to go and meet our kids!!!! They are so close to being in our arms!!!! SO SO CLOSE!!!!
![]() |
| This gorgeous man has no idea what the future holds for him.... |
![]() |
| and this beautiful girl is about to have a brand new life! |
Thank-you USCIS for being so efficient! You have made this girl very, very happy!!!!
Now onto pressing matters! Our family has teamed up with two other families the Solomons and the Clarks to offer an epic giveaway! There are 9 different Giveaways going on, and you can enter into one or two or all of them (the choice is yours). To find out how to enter click here. Take a look at the prizes, there is something for everyone!
Also, please share our giveaway with your family, friends, church, work, strangers, etc! Our families are splitting the proceeds evenly and can't wait
To get to the Giveaway blog click go to http://sharethelovegiveaway.blogspot.com.
Thank you for your continued love and support!
Love,
Lura


We are walking the walk together.
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful your approval came so fast.