Our Journey

January 24, 2012

Still waiting....

Not much going on here in Germany -- still just waiting to be assigned to an officer at USCIS.  The very nice officer I have talked to twice now (when calling) said that once I am assigned I should have my approval within 5 days!  I am going to call back on Friday and hope that I am assigned.  If I get assigned this week, and am approved by next Friday, I should get the approval in the mail about the same time Bobby is home from his TDY.   Come on USCIS! You can do it!!

This week has been uneventful.  Monday, some friends of Bobby's invited me out to lunch! It was really nice to get out of the office.  Then today after work I went to a Spouse Social for my hubby's squadron (we made care package to send to the deployed guys) with a friend who works down the hall from me. 

Nothing super exciting is happening, just waiting for the USCIS approval to go through....

I hope you are all having a fabulous week!

Love,

Lura

No comments:

Post a Comment