Today I took the day off. I have worked enough hours this pay period that I will still get a full paycheck, but I am wiped! Lots of things in our house have been neglected while we have gone head first into the deep end of fund-raising. So far this morning I have cleaned the kitchen, done 2 loads of laundry, posted some stuff up for sale on RamsteinYardSale.com and wrote 1/2 my paper for ECON. I have 2 more papers to go, and one math assignment. My goal is to finish everything this week!
I have also uploaded pictures for my brother from our trip to Virginia Beach. It was his first trip to the ocean....and he LOVED it! :) The first picture is when he finally got his swim suit on and he finally knew we were going to the "wa-wa." The second is his complete ecstasy from the view of our balcony from our hotel room -- he must have pointed and screamed "wa-wa," a thousand times. And the last is from his first steps in the ocean with his Papa...
Also, we have officially stopped taking donations to re-sale for now. The donations have taken over every living space in our house, and we are having to do magic tricks to squeeze through everything to get from room to room.
Our house still needs a bit of TLC to get back to the standards of livable -- but as soon as we start making sales, and people start picking things up, we'll be back in business!
On the adoption front, we got our finger prints done yesterday. Also our medical appointments are tomorrow. After tomorrow all we are waiting on is my birth certificates to come in the mail, our child abuse checks, and some letters of recommendation (then we are complete with our home study! hoo-ray!!!
I hope you have a fanstastical day!
Off to do some more homework and cleaning :)
Lura
I have also uploaded pictures for my brother from our trip to Virginia Beach. It was his first trip to the ocean....and he LOVED it! :) The first picture is when he finally got his swim suit on and he finally knew we were going to the "wa-wa." The second is his complete ecstasy from the view of our balcony from our hotel room -- he must have pointed and screamed "wa-wa," a thousand times. And the last is from his first steps in the ocean with his Papa...
Also, we have officially stopped taking donations to re-sale for now. The donations have taken over every living space in our house, and we are having to do magic tricks to squeeze through everything to get from room to room.
Our house still needs a bit of TLC to get back to the standards of livable -- but as soon as we start making sales, and people start picking things up, we'll be back in business!
On the adoption front, we got our finger prints done yesterday. Also our medical appointments are tomorrow. After tomorrow all we are waiting on is my birth certificates to come in the mail, our child abuse checks, and some letters of recommendation (then we are complete with our home study! hoo-ray!!!
I hope you have a fanstastical day!
Off to do some more homework and cleaning :)
Lura
No comments:
Post a Comment