Our Journey

November 5, 2011

Blogging it up, Bobby style

So, I am on my very last bag of coffee from the Just Love Coffee store and I thought now would be a perfect time to remind everyone of my favorite fundraiser!  Since we started the Just Love Coffee fundraiser in July, we have raised  $77 to help towards our adoption. Not only are people helping to fund our adoption, they are also getting some of the best coffee that I have ever tasted. I have already finished 7 bags on my own without any help.

In case you haven't heard or need a reminder, all you need to do is go to http://www.justlovecoffee.com/bobbyandlura and order anything from the site. We automatically receive $5 towards every bag of coffee purchased. We also get a percentage of the apparel and other coffee related items. Even if you don't drink coffee I guarantee that your coffee drinking friends and family members would love a bag! Plus if they like it, they can always come back for more.

I'm off to buy a few more bags for myself and heading off to bed. Thanks for all the support and please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment