So they say no news is good news...right? We are still waiting on our file to arrive at the adoption agency, and for the lady from the German government to email our adoption agency back. I hate waiting! I absolutely hate waiting! Especially when every day is one more day that I will have to wait to meet our kids! I have been in a funk all weekend! I am ready for the file to be here, for the lady to email us back, for our home study to be updated and apostilled, and all of our stuff to be mailed to Bulgaria! I want all of this to happen by the end of the year. This is my goal! But unfortunately, I do not have a hand in most of this, and will be waiting on others....so today, as in every day recently, I am impatiently waiting. Ugh!
Bobby has been trying his best to cheer me up. He even made brownies from scratch. He gave Lucy a bath, helped me clean the house, cuddled and watched t.v. with me. Heck he came to work with me today to help me catch up! He's been amazing, but alas I am still in a funk. I think this cloud of funk is going to last until I get some news.
Please, oh please, let the lady email Shelley back tomorrow. And please, oh please, let the file arrive from Bulgaria -- and be completely updated tomorrow. I want this funk to go away. I want to feel like we are making progress.
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I am going to go bury my funk under my covers, with a mug of hot cocoa, and an episode of Heroes.
Love,
Lura
Bobby has been trying his best to cheer me up. He even made brownies from scratch. He gave Lucy a bath, helped me clean the house, cuddled and watched t.v. with me. Heck he came to work with me today to help me catch up! He's been amazing, but alas I am still in a funk. I think this cloud of funk is going to last until I get some news.
Please, oh please, let the lady email Shelley back tomorrow. And please, oh please, let the file arrive from Bulgaria -- and be completely updated tomorrow. I want this funk to go away. I want to feel like we are making progress.
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I am going to go bury my funk under my covers, with a mug of hot cocoa, and an episode of Heroes.
Love,
Lura
No comments:
Post a Comment