Bobby and I have been spending quality time with my Papa for this past 10 days or so. We have been playing Hearts, bonding over Bonanza and The Lone Ranger, and just chit-chatting. I love having him around, and have been soaking up this quality time. :)
He is going to stay until Veteran's Day, then Bobby and I are going to take a Hop with him back to D.C. Hopefully we'll get to see my nephew for a few hours before we hop back on another flight to get us back to Germany. The pictures below are taken via Skype when he was playing with a gun that shoots bubble that we got him for Easter. He is gorgeous, I know!
Nothing new on the adoption front. We are waiting for another confirmation from the German government that our social worker wants to complete our home study. So we are hoping to get a favorable response very quickly from them. I'll let you know when we know. We are also waiting on some files to be delivered to our agency for some children that we wanted to look at. Lots of moving parts, yet a whole lot of waiting.
I hope you are all having a fabulous week!
Enjoy your loved ones!
Lura
p.s. I know I do not have a picture of Papa here -- but I will take some and post them soon :)
He is going to stay until Veteran's Day, then Bobby and I are going to take a Hop with him back to D.C. Hopefully we'll get to see my nephew for a few hours before we hop back on another flight to get us back to Germany. The pictures below are taken via Skype when he was playing with a gun that shoots bubble that we got him for Easter. He is gorgeous, I know!
Nothing new on the adoption front. We are waiting for another confirmation from the German government that our social worker wants to complete our home study. So we are hoping to get a favorable response very quickly from them. I'll let you know when we know. We are also waiting on some files to be delivered to our agency for some children that we wanted to look at. Lots of moving parts, yet a whole lot of waiting.
I hope you are all having a fabulous week!
Enjoy your loved ones!
Lura
p.s. I know I do not have a picture of Papa here -- but I will take some and post them soon :)


No comments:
Post a Comment