I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and enjoyed their family, friends, and loved ones. Bobby and I had a quiet dinner with a few friends at our house. We normally do Thanksgiving a little bigger -- but decided to scale back to save some money. It was an excellent decision! We still had yummy turkey, ham, stuffing, casserole, bread, yams, and rolls. Plus there was still enough for leftovers (which is really the best part of Turkey Day!)
We also got an update on our kiddos on Turkey Day as well. They are still healthy and happy, and progressing well! :) We are actually getting pictures and videos in the next few weeks (which is exciting!)
We are still waiting on the German lady from the government to bless off on our adoption so we can get everything finalized and the ball rolling. Once we get one more "yes" we will be officially able to complete our home study, apply for immigration, and get our children home! I am a little eager to get this "yes" and pester the agency a few times a week to see if they have received a response...
I love this time of year! We spent the morning at the Farmer's Market, and the Kaiserslautern Christmas Market and we are about to go up to Kusel with friends for another Christmas market! I love all of the festivals and such in Germany -- they are free to go to, and cheap to eat at (which basically means we can get out of the house, and not spend money!)
I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! I really was hoping that by Turkey Day we would be completely committed to these children so that we could share pictures -- but alas, I was wrong. Hopefully by Christmas! Just waiting on one more little "yes" and then we will spill the beans!
Happy Saturday!
Love,
Lura
We also got an update on our kiddos on Turkey Day as well. They are still healthy and happy, and progressing well! :) We are actually getting pictures and videos in the next few weeks (which is exciting!)
We are still waiting on the German lady from the government to bless off on our adoption so we can get everything finalized and the ball rolling. Once we get one more "yes" we will be officially able to complete our home study, apply for immigration, and get our children home! I am a little eager to get this "yes" and pester the agency a few times a week to see if they have received a response...
I love this time of year! We spent the morning at the Farmer's Market, and the Kaiserslautern Christmas Market and we are about to go up to Kusel with friends for another Christmas market! I love all of the festivals and such in Germany -- they are free to go to, and cheap to eat at (which basically means we can get out of the house, and not spend money!)
I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! I really was hoping that by Turkey Day we would be completely committed to these children so that we could share pictures -- but alas, I was wrong. Hopefully by Christmas! Just waiting on one more little "yes" and then we will spill the beans!
Happy Saturday!
Love,
Lura
No comments:
Post a Comment