Our Journey

August 3, 2011

Angels among us...

Angels have been popping in all over the place to offer their assistance. We are so blessed to be surrounded by people who love and support us in our quest to bring these kids home! 

Yesterday I met an incredible woman who brought over 2 jackets, 2 pair of boots, 2 pair of jeans, gloves, and hats for our boys! They now have the winter gear to come home in! I can't believe the generosity of strangers! 

We have already have some puzzles, a full size bed for Liam, a toddler bed for Mikey (with a brand new bed set), and a dresser for the boys to share.  All of these items were donations from strangers! There are definetely angels among us!

I am trying to keep focused on the positive feedback we have been receiving, and am working hard everyday to ensure our boys get home as soon as possible! The nay-sayers are not going to effect me! (I keep telling myself this!) I have a great feeling that we will be sharing Turkey Day together (but that may be a little optimistic -- since Christmas is pushing it!) 

Thank you so much for your love, support, and contributions!

Lura

p.s. I know you want to take a look at their beautiful smiles again! http://reecesrainbow.org/sponsorjepson
:) :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. That's right girl, don't let them bring you down! You are doing an incredible thing, something absolutly intwined the the very heart of God, and He will lead and guide your road. Nay-sayers just don't understand, or could never imagine doing anything so selfless themselves so they feel shocked/guilty/scared.

    GO GUYS!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete