So today we came home to our lovely Lucy being super sick. She had covered our kitchen floor with projectile yummies. :) This is our beautiful little girl who just turned 4! I don't think she had the vet in mind for her birthday celebration! She's a trooper though. They gave her some antibiotics and we have to take her back tomorrow to do another x-ray on her stomach.
To bad she doesn't look this perky today! :(
Also, I thought I would share another adorable picture of the boys. I don't have very many -- and they are all taken from the same day...but look at how cute they are! Thank you for sharing our blog, and fund-raisers! We really, really appreciate it! Every little bit helps! :)
Every day we are one step closer to bringing our boys home!
Good night!
Lura
To bad she doesn't look this perky today! :(
Also, I thought I would share another adorable picture of the boys. I don't have very many -- and they are all taken from the same day...but look at how cute they are! Thank you for sharing our blog, and fund-raisers! We really, really appreciate it! Every little bit helps! :)
Every day we are one step closer to bringing our boys home!
Good night!
Lura



No comments:
Post a Comment