Our paperwork that needs to be apostilled made it to California, Arizona, and D.C. My brother is going to go get them done next week for us. When we get that back we will be sending our first set of documents to the boy's country!! :)
We are waiting on our child abuse check to come back from California. Once that arrives our Home Study will be complete! I cannot wait! Once that is back I will be heading to Frankfurt to file my I-600a with immigration! When that is approved I will receive an I71-H in the mail (which approves me to bring the boys back to the states and make them US Citizens).
Also in the next two weeks we will be getting our housing letter notarized and our medical information notarized.
Then we are just waiting for Bobby to get back from his TDY, so we can get the last of our paperwork notarized, mailed off to my brother again to get Apostilled then off to the boy's country it goes!!!
Then we wait for a date to travel! :)
I am so excited and I wish I could just fast forward time like in the Adam Sandler's movie Click.
Nothing really going on in the adoption front, just waiting, and more waiting! But we are super excited, and am hoping that everything goes smoothly!
And with this, I leave you with this quote:
We are waiting on our child abuse check to come back from California. Once that arrives our Home Study will be complete! I cannot wait! Once that is back I will be heading to Frankfurt to file my I-600a with immigration! When that is approved I will receive an I71-H in the mail (which approves me to bring the boys back to the states and make them US Citizens).
Also in the next two weeks we will be getting our housing letter notarized and our medical information notarized.
Then we are just waiting for Bobby to get back from his TDY, so we can get the last of our paperwork notarized, mailed off to my brother again to get Apostilled then off to the boy's country it goes!!!
Then we wait for a date to travel! :)
I am so excited and I wish I could just fast forward time like in the Adam Sandler's movie Click.
Nothing really going on in the adoption front, just waiting, and more waiting! But we are super excited, and am hoping that everything goes smoothly!
And with this, I leave you with this quote:
No comments:
Post a Comment