Our Journey

August 3, 2011

He speaks!

I feel it is time to make my presence known again, especially since there are so many new people reading our blog.  We just received our first bag of coffee from the JustLoveCoffee fundraiser. After a long day at work I brewed a fresh pot of the "African Skies" flavor to try it out. I have to say, while I don't have too much experience with different varieties of coffee, this is by far one of the best cups of coffee I have ever had. If you haven't placed your orders yet, I encourage you to at least give one bag a try. It took about a week to come in after I placed the order and our fundraiser was instantly upgraded with $5.00 when I made the purchase.

The fundraiser will last until we have the two little boys safely in our arms. For those of you that didn't see my first post, we receive $5.00 for every bag of coffee sold and a percentage of any other items sold from our personal JustLoveCoffee site. Here is the link to our site: http://www.justlovecoffee.com/bobbyandlura

As with my first post, I will keep this short and sweet. Thanks to everyone that has helped us through this journey, and welcome all newcomers to the blog!

And don't forget to look at the two little boys on the left side of the Blog : )

-Bobby



2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna order these for all the adult birthdays in our families coming up. And of course some for myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Holly! Bobby swears its amazing! I think it smells great -- although I don't drink coffee...

    I hope you are having a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete