Our Journey

August 27, 2011

Miles away

I have been TDY for a little over two weeks now. Being away from home has made the adoption process a bit more difficult, but Lura has made sure that it wouldn't slow us down in the least. My wonderful wife and I jumped headfirst into this journey, and she has shown me how much she can pick up speed when things get in our way. There are so many things that can't be accomplished until I am back home and it is frustrating for both of us that we have to wait just to do simple things like sign documents. Having gone through separations like this before has showed us what we can handle, and thankfully we are able to communicate to each other daily in one way or another.

I have not been gone long but I am definitely ready to be home already. I can only imagine what our two little boys will feel when they finally get home too. I can't wait to show them what that it feels like to be home.

Keeping it short and sweet again, but please look at the latest blogs below to see all of the fundraisers supporting our adoption. Lura is handling all of them like a champ! As always, thanks for all of the love and support!

-Bobby





No comments:

Post a Comment