So, just now, I got the email agreeing that we are not residents of Germany, nor will we ever be residents of Germany -- and the important part -- the Germans agree with us!!!!
This was the last hurdle in our way. This was the email we have been waiting for for almost a month!
Now our homestudy is going to be updated and our USCIS will be mailed off really, really soon!!!
Can we say score!!! I am so, so excited!!!!
Will share more information soon!
Lura
p.s. and yes I screamed when I read the email and then proceeded to jump up and down!!! And yes, I woke Bobby up to tell him the good news! :)
This was the last hurdle in our way. This was the email we have been waiting for for almost a month!
Now our homestudy is going to be updated and our USCIS will be mailed off really, really soon!!!
Can we say score!!! I am so, so excited!!!!
Will share more information soon!
Lura
p.s. and yes I screamed when I read the email and then proceeded to jump up and down!!! And yes, I woke Bobby up to tell him the good news! :)
So how much longer .. man that whole process sounds soooo confusing!
ReplyDelete=) Great! But I agree, the process sounds confusing.
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! So excited for you. The process is confusing sometimes. That is why you take it one step at a time, and pray.
ReplyDeletePraise God for another speed bump crossed off your list! We are very much looking forward to hearing more about your children! We're so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteRick and Michelle
www.NoLongerAnOrphan.blogspot.com
YAY!!! So happy for y'all!! :-D
ReplyDelete