Our Journey

December 6, 2011

Medical, background clearance....check!

Just waiting....

That is all we are doing is waiting....

Yesterday we went to the clinic and got our medical clearances done, and our background clearances on base done again.  These are the only two documents that are time sensitive...and cannot be older then 6 months at either of our trips.  I figure everytime I update one, if I update the other I only have one date to remember...

Besides that we are just working through paperwork and waiting....

Hopefully our home study will be completed on Friday (as promised) and we can worry about getting our USCIS paperwork processed. 

Have I mentioned that I hate waiting....

We are also waiting on a paper from Bulgaria...this will be our first paper that we will be turning into Bulgaria....

I just wish our Prince and Princess could be home for the holidays....

Love,

Lura

No comments:

Post a Comment