Our Journey

December 15, 2011

We made it!!!

So yesterday I got paid -- $3.11 more then we needed to reach our goal of $12,000.00 by the end of December to pay the rest of our adoption agency fees.

Thank you everyone for your donations, prayers, and encouragement! This is a huge milestone for us! :) I am so excited!!!

All we have left now is $808.00 for Visa, $200.00 for medical, food, lodging, and airfare for both of our trips to Bulgaria! This is amazing!!!  We are still estimating the cost for food, lodging and airfare -- but probably will need about $5,000.00.

Our new goal for January is to have enough for the Visas and medical by the the end of January.  Plus we are purchasing their beds, and dressers too!  There room is going to start to look like a child's room!

Everything is coming together, and we couldn't feel more blessed!

Thank you for your love, and support!

I just wanted to share this milestone with our family, and friends!

Love,

Lura

No comments:

Post a Comment