Yes, you read that right! Our home study is now officially, officially complete!!!!
One copy is on the way to Shelley to be put with our USCIS paperwork and then sent off to Immigration! Please pray that this goes super quickly. The normal processing time currently is 60-90 days, but since we have already completed our fingerprints, we are hoping it will go much, much quicker. I am hoping for around 30 days -- or for having our approval back by the 1st of February...Bobby says I am being very optimisitic and not to get my hopes to high!
The other copies of our notarized home studies are on the way to department of state to be apostilled, then they will also be on their way to Shelley.
But I'm living on a hope and a prayer that this process will go super smoothly and quick! Come-on we have had our set backs, now it is time to bring our kiddos home!
If we get out approval from immigration by the 1st of February, we should be able to meet our kids for the 1st time in March -- then 2-4 months after that we will be bringing them home! I would love to have them home in May/June -- that is my prayer!
Heck I'm hoping for a miracle, and would love to have our approval back by the 15th of January. Anything is possible, right????
So family, friends, and strangers -- please add us to your prayers, throw some positive thoughts are way -- and hope that immigration goes very, very fast. Hope that we get a case worker who knows how awesome we are, and knows how much our kids need to make it home -- and that they do the fastest approval on record!!!
Also, say a little prayer that I don't bug our case worker too much....I'll try to keep the calls to a minimum, but I will be calling for updates! :)
I hope you are all having a fabulous day!
Love,
Lura
One copy is on the way to Shelley to be put with our USCIS paperwork and then sent off to Immigration! Please pray that this goes super quickly. The normal processing time currently is 60-90 days, but since we have already completed our fingerprints, we are hoping it will go much, much quicker. I am hoping for around 30 days -- or for having our approval back by the 1st of February...Bobby says I am being very optimisitic and not to get my hopes to high!
The other copies of our notarized home studies are on the way to department of state to be apostilled, then they will also be on their way to Shelley.
But I'm living on a hope and a prayer that this process will go super smoothly and quick! Come-on we have had our set backs, now it is time to bring our kiddos home!
If we get out approval from immigration by the 1st of February, we should be able to meet our kids for the 1st time in March -- then 2-4 months after that we will be bringing them home! I would love to have them home in May/June -- that is my prayer!
Heck I'm hoping for a miracle, and would love to have our approval back by the 15th of January. Anything is possible, right????
So family, friends, and strangers -- please add us to your prayers, throw some positive thoughts are way -- and hope that immigration goes very, very fast. Hope that we get a case worker who knows how awesome we are, and knows how much our kids need to make it home -- and that they do the fastest approval on record!!!
Also, say a little prayer that I don't bug our case worker too much....I'll try to keep the calls to a minimum, but I will be calling for updates! :)
I hope you are all having a fabulous day!
Love,
Lura
No comments:
Post a Comment